Passport to enterprise and employment
Participants will learn, identify, analyse, valuate and develop their own enterprising character and skills that can be transferred into self-employment or into the workplace as an employee.
Learning outcomes include:
- Explaining key entrepreneurial characteristics
- Identifying own personal strengths and weaknesses in relation to self-employment
- Recognising ways in which a small business can gain and keep customers
- Identifying which social media platform would be the most suitable for business
- Creating own marketing strategy, identifying customers and branding approach
- Examining ways to measure customer satisfaction and plan how to respond to a range of responses
- Researching competitors and identifying opportunities and threats for own business
- Identifying own leadership and management styles and give examples of how to solve issues in the workplace.
Find out more